Two roles, based in Kent and the Midlands
£25,000 per year
Benefits: company car, performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Suits Me is an ethical and cutting-edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunity sitting at the heart of the business.
Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and is currently working towards European expansion.
For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional bank accounts with a contactless Mastercard, a full range of features and cashback rewards. For businesses, Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UK’s only specialised client portal allowing recruiters and employers to open accounts for their employees and candidates within minutes.
Here’s a taste of what you will be doing:
· Maintain a schedule of regular face-to-face meetings with our business customers, nationwide, to review the status of the relationships and to ensure that our business customers’ needs are being met
· Support our business customers and champion what’s required to ensure they receive an impeccable level of service from Suits Me
· Ensure all aspects of the administration of the business customers’ relationships, internally and with the customer, are accurate and timely
What you’ll have:
- An excellent communicator, able to influence and build rapport
- A hard-working self-starter
- Tenacity and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Enjoy building and nurturing relationships
- A problem solver
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Enjoy UK travel and meeting, on-site, with customers
- A considerable amount of UK travel, initially based around Kent and The Midlands
- A need to stay away overnight on occasion
- A need to be flexible with hours where necessary