What you’ll do:
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Account Executive to join the sales team. This is a full sales role from sourcing your own leads all the way to agreement signed.
· Working alongside Business Development Managers and Customer Relationship Managers, you will be selling the fantastic service Suits Me have to offer to a variety of businesses.
· Pro-actively approaching business owners and decision-makers through cold and warm calling with the ability to go and close the deal in person if required.
· Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
· Complete and update CRM system with accurate data.
· Manage a sales pipeline from identification to the agreement signed.
· Ensuring KPIs and targets are not only met but surpasses.
What you’ll have:
- Minimum of 1 years B2B sales experience
- Exceptional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Highly driven and money-motivated individual
- IT literate
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to develop ideas independently
- Self-starter who can manage own workload with the ability to research and identify sales opportunities
- Experience in selling into the following industries would be advantageous but not required:
• NHS / Healthcare
• IVA / Debt management
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 125,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What we offer:
· Salary £25,000 basis
· Clear progression route to becoming a Business Development Manager with promotion opportunities as early as 3 months.
Year 1 OTE – £34,000
Year 2 OTE – £40,000
Year 3 OTE – £52,000
· Regular salary review in-line with performance
· Employer Pension contribution of 6%.
· Life Assurance (4 x basic annual salary).
· Critical Illness Cover (75% of basic annual salary.
· Income Protection (3 x basic annual salary).
· 30 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
· Free on-site parking.
· Monthly Team Social Events.
· Thorough induction with Full Training and on-going support to succeed in your role.
· Opportunity to develop your career and progress.
· Work Hard Play Hard Culture.
In addition to fully comprehensive training, we will provide all the support you need to excel, including industry leading back-office support.
We work hard to provide a great working environment, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and staff wellbeing.