At Suits Me we like to do things differently. Join us on the next exciting stage of our journey. Destination: Events and festivals around the UK.
What you’ll do:
- Driving our recently refurbished company bus to events and festivals all over the UK.
- Meeting and greeting people.
- You’ll be the face of our business, helping to increase visibility of the Suits Me brand.
- Working 5 out of 7 days, with a variety of shift patterns which includes early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Maintain a sense of enthusiasm and commitment to the continued growth of the company.
What you’ll have:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- A valid full UK Driving Licence (held for a minimum of 12 months)
- A full PCV Licence and full current DQC card
- No drink driving conviction
- A maximum of 3 points on your licence
- A people person, you will have great communication skills and believe in delivering excellent customer service
- A minimum of 1 year’s bus driving experience preferred.
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 190,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What we offer:
· £11.00 per hour / £13.00 per hour Sundays and Bank Holidays
· Employer Pension contribution of 6%.
· Life Assurance (4 x basic annual salary).
· Critical Illness Cover (75% of basic annual salary.
· Income Protection (3 x basic annual salary).
· 30 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
· Regular Team Social Events.
· Work Hard Play Hard Culture.
We are committed to diversity, inclusion and staff wellbeing.