As an experienced Business Development Manager joining a fast growing, multi-award winning fintech company, you will be responsible for relationship management, including building and maintaining relationships with Business Owners, Senior Level Manager and Senior Business Leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and develop both new and existing business by driving and embedding the Suits Me products and the referral process
- Maximise account retention and new cardholder recruitment
- Qualify customer business needs through questioning and analysis
- Engage with leadership team and appropriately managing stakeholders
- Audit, amend, and manage the existing referral network database
- Book, prepare for and attend client meetings in your region
- Using social media and marketing campaigns to network with potential prospects
- Maintain relationships with current clients by providing support, information, guidance, and identifying improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare account management reports on a regular basis by collecting, analysing, and summarising future and past opportunities
- Keep management updated by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans
- Maintain professional market knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and networking
- Collaborate with colleagues to pass leads, advice, and business to other verticals
- Use existing experience and reporting to manage Suits Me’s Referrer partners to grow the business
- Manage existing clients and increasing the size of their business with us
- Accurate forecasting.
What you’ll have:
- Ability/desire to win in the market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for this role you should have gravitas and a record of achievement in an account management / business development role. Experience and knowledge of selling through a referral B2B programme and/or the recruitment industry is highly desirable although not essential.
About the company
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 125,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What we offer
- Salary: €25,000 – €35,000 per annum
- Employer Pension contribution of 6%.
- Death in Service Benefit: 4 x basic annual salary
- Income Protection: 3 x basic annual salary
- Critical Illness Cover: 75% of basic annual salary
- Sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Pay
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Regular Team Social Events.