Suits Me Limited
Knutsford WA16 8RB
Office-based, £40,000 per year
Job Type: full-time, permanent
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an ethical and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunity sitting at the heart of the business.
Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and is currently working towards European expansion.
For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional bank accounts with a contactless Mastercard, a full range of features and cashback rewards. For businesses, Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UK’s only specialised client portal allowing recruiters and employers to open accounts for their employees and candidates within minutes.
We are searching for a diligent and experienced Compliance Manager to support the Compliance and Legal teams with the monitoring, testing and governance of our policies and processes.
The successful candidate will, amongst other things, carry out Compliance BAU, update policies and co-ordinate Compliance Management Information. The ideal candidate will have experience of writing and managing Compliance Policies and designing appropriate controls based on financial services regulations.
• Maintain all Compliance registers and update where required.
• Embed best practice in relation to MI and Governance, providing insightful recommendations.
• Support in the monitoring and testing of agreed deliverables.
• Monitor regulations and regulatory change as well as industry best practice
• Obtain necessary MI and commentary from key stakeholders to assist senior management to complete monthly Compliance packs
• Support the Compliance Team in managing Financial Crime Risk, by providing 2nd line advisory support.
• Complement the actions of other team members de-risking the business.
Proven experience in Compliance and Risk roles, preferably within the financial services industry.
Excellent communicator, results orientated and able to meet demanding deadlines
• Experience writing and managing Compliance Policies
• Experience completing, maintaining and co-ordinating Compliance MI
• Good understanding of regulatory framework and compliance requirements associated with financial services
Please email email@example.com for more information.