You will be required to work closely with senior management to ensure that the company is meeting the requirements set by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What you’ll do:
Working within the Compliance Team, you will need a good understanding of financial crime risks and related controls. You will:
- Review customer files in line with the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and sanctions standards.
- Transaction monitoring / review and investigation of suspicious activity
- SAR reporting, including assessment of SAR filling obligations and ensuring consistency of SAR filings
- Be required to carry out Know Your Customer (KYC) reviews whilst applying a risk-based approach to assess financial crime risks.
- Be diligent when reviewing files to identify deficiencies, discrepancies, and omissions of relevant documentation.
- Be forthcoming and provide input on process improvements.
- Develop and maintain productive and professional working relationships with colleagues and partnered companies.
What you’ll have:
- Be able to multi-task
- Have an analytical mindset and keen eye for detail
- Must be well organised
- Have excellent teamwork skills
- Be able to communicate with all levels of recipient
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have good IT skills (confident using excel)
- Good foundation of Financial Conduct Authority and associated regulatory bodies (e.g. Information Commissioner) compliance knowledge
- Specific knowledge and understanding of the Payment Services Regulations relating to e-money and FCA requirements.
- Good understanding of other relevant legislation, including that relating to financial crime, the Financial Ombudsman and the Information Commissioner.
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 125,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What we offer:
· Salary £23,000
· Regular salary review in-line with performance
· Employer Pension contribution of 6%.
· Life Assurance (4 x basic annual salary).
· Critical Illness Cover (75% of basic annual salary.
· Income Protection (3 x basic annual salary).
· 30 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
· Free on-site parking.
· Regular Team Social Events.
· Full Training and on-going support to succeed in your role.
· Opportunity to develop your career and progress.
· Work Hard Play Hard Culture.
Your normal hours of work would be 5 days across 7, shifts on a rota basis: 8:00am–4:00pm, 10:00am–6:00pm, 12:00noon–8:00pm, with one hour for lunch.
In addition to fully comprehensive training, we will provide all the support you need to excel, including industry leading back-office support.
We work hard to provide a great working environment, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and staff wellbeing.