Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are a UK award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunities sitting at the heart of Suits Me.
We are currently within an exciting period of growth. Since 2015, we have onboarded over 125,000 customers with 2020 seeing a 229% growth in account holders.
Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European & global expansion.
(B2C) For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Visa debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
(B2B) Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UKs only specialised client portal allowing recruiters, employers and unions to open accounts for their employees, candidates and members within minutes!
Providing a safe and secure streamlined solution for business payroll, enabling companies to no longer pay in cash, cheque or into family and friends accounts. Instead, paying using a compliant method, straight into a personal account while helping to safeguard payees and aid in combatting and eliminating modern slavery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deal with Cardholder queries both on email, telephone and live chat
- Operations administration and support
- Provide non-technical support to registered Referrers
- The role is five days per week across the seven days.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fully averse with MS Office
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Confident approach
- Ability to work autonomously.
To be considered for this role you should be based within a commutable distance of Knutsford and have a solid work history. Additional languages would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
- £21,000 per annum
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus scheme
- 30 days annual holiday plus public bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Free company functions
- Dress down Fridays