Suits Me Limited
Office based, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8RB
£25,000 – £35,000 per year
Benefits: 30 days paid holiday + bank holidays
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are a UK award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunities sitting at the heart of Suits Me.
We are currently within an exciting period of growth. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European & global expansion.
(B2C) For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of account features and cashback rewards for consumers, and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
(B2B) Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UKs only specialised client portal allowing recruiters, employers, and unions to open accounts for their employees, candidates, and members within minutes! Providing a safe and secure streamlined solution for business payroll, enabling companies to no longer pay in cash, cheque or into family and friends accounts. Instead, paying using a compliant method, straight into a personal account while helping to safeguard payees and aid in combatting and eliminating modern slavery.
What we are looking for
- Degree qualified in relevant degree (Maths, Data Science, Data Analytics, Economics)
- 2+ years of Data Analytics experience.
- Excellent understanding and ability to demonstrate experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using web user behaviour tools (such as Hotjar or Optimizely) to drive UX improvements.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong SQL Skills (Other language experience would be beneficial, e.g., Python, R)
- Experience using a Data Visualisation tool (Power BI or Tableau).
- Ability to communicate across different departments effectively.
- Highly adaptable and analytical individual who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- An approachable and supportive nature with a strong commercial awareness.
- Interest in Data Science would be beneficial.
- You will take the lead on optimising the web conversion rates for our application process, understanding the main factors affecting site performance.
- Responsible for analysing and understanding the companies SEO performance, providing actionable insights to drive us forward.
- Improving the reporting and availability of data within GA4.
- Management and reporting of web traffic data to assist marketing activities.
- Managing expectations of multiple stake holders providing clear and concise insights and communications.
- Working very closely with our Marketing and Acquisitions team to support and guide direction.
- Automating other web-based reporting using multiple data sources via Power BI
- Eventually, involvement in data science projects to improve understanding of customer behaviour, both during onboarding on thereafter.