Suits Me Limited
Knutsford WA16 8RB
Office-based, £40,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an ethical and cutting-edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunity sitting at the heart of the business.
Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and is currently working towards European expansion.
For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional bank accounts with a contactless Mastercard, a full range of features and cashback rewards. For businesses, Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UK’s only specialised client portal allowing recruiters and employers to open accounts for their employees and candidates within minutes.
At Suits Me, we’re committed to ensuring that all of our personal data is protected and that our work complies with data protection legislation. We are seeking a Data Protection Manager to help improve our management of information, conduct regular internal security audits, and serve as the main point of contact between Suits Me and data protection authorities. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, communication, and management skills, along with the ability to lead training sessions and workshops for staff members.
- Serve as the main point of contact within the organisation for staff members, customers and regulators on issues related to data protection
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are in compliance with legislation and codes of practice, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act
- Evaluate the existing data protection framework to identify areas of improvement
- Devise training plans and provide data protection advice to staff members
- Promote a culture of data protection and compliance across all areas of the organisation
- Maintain records of all data processing activities of the company
Three or more years of experience in data protection compliance, ideally in financial services
Expertise in data protection laws and practices, including a deep understanding of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
Please email email@example.com for more information.