£45,000 to £50,000 per year depending on experience.
Benefits: 30 days paid holiday, Company Pension
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an ethical and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution with financial inclusion and equality of opportunity sitting at the heart of the business.
Suits Me is currently in an exciting period of growth, operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and is working towards European expansion.
For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional bank accounts with a contactless Mastercard, a full range of features and cashback rewards. For businesses, Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UK’s only specialised client portal allowing recruiters and employers to open accounts for their employees and candidates within minutes.
Here’s a taste of what you will be doing:
- Maintain and prepare monthly management accounts.
- Make payments on behalf of Suits Me and manage cashflow.
- Liaison with company accountants
- Work with our Head of Analytics, providing MI on financials to support the business budget and perform better
- Preparing financial forecasts, departmental audits and analysing the company’s financial performance
- Knowledge of financial tools
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and accounting software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A problem solver and strong organisational skills
- Positive and resilient attitude
Qualifications (any of the below):
- ACA – Chartered Accountant
- ACCA – Chartered Certified Accountant
- CIMA – Management Accountant