To support our continued expansion, we are looking for a PPC Manager. This role will report directly to the Customer Acquisition Director.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, data-driven, and numbers-focused. You will thrive off working within a fast-paced environment, comfortable working both as a team and able to take initiative. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing all paid media accounts and identifying and recommending new opportunities to aid in driving the continued growth in customer acquisition and supporting brand awareness. Examples of the type of objectives that will be associated with this role will include: Increasing customer acquisition and maximising budgets for individual paid media channels and blended CPA goals.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced paid media marketer to join the team and make an immediate impact.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Continually manage and optimise campaigns, maximising budgets for best results and CPAs
- Responsible for building, executing, and scaling all paid media campaigns with our channel partners (Google, Microsoft, App Store (Apple & Google), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn )
- Relationship management with the Google Account Manager
- Ongoing detailed competitor analysis
- Provide and identify recommendations, strategies, and opportunities for campaign optimisation in accordance with campaign goals
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting across each paid media channel
- Using analytical tools to measure, track and improve
- 2+ years paid media experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, app store promotions (Apple & Google), and social ads; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experienced using the Microsoft Ad platform
- Highly skilled in excel
- Strong understanding and confident in using Google Analytics
- Familiar with various digital tools such as SEMRush
- Good understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in international Ad campaigns
- Highly data driven with a creative eye
- Excellent ability to create compelling ad copy
- Experience working within the fintech or finance and banking sector (not essential)
- Proven experience and track record of delivery to targets and exceeding business goals
- Excellent English language, impeccable grammar, and strong attention to detail
- Able to apply strategic and commercial thinking to all paid campaigns
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Highly organised
- Positive attitude
About the company
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 125,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What we offer
- Salary: £40,000 per annum
- Flexible working (in our office and working from home)
- Flexible working hours between 8am – 6pm
- Career progression
- Employer Pension contribution of 6%.
- Death in Service Benefit: 4 x basic annual salary
- Income Protection: 3 x basic annual salary
- Critical Illness Cover: 75% of basic annual salary
- Sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Pay
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Regular Team Social Events.