Suits Me works within the fintech industry.
Suits Me is an award-winning, ethical, and cutting-edge Fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning alternative banking solution ideal for the unbanked and underbanked in the UK or those choosing to open a secondary account. We are currently within an exciting period of growth and since 2015, we have onboarded over 250,000 customers. Suits Me operates within both B2B and B2C sectors in the UK and currently working towards European expansion. We offer an alternative to traditional banking accounts with a contactless Mastercard debit card, a full range of banking features and cashback rewards for consumers and for our business partners, a safe and secure portal in order to create new accounts for their unbanked workers quickly and easily.
What you’ll do:
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced field-based Retail Sales Executive to join the sales team.
- You will be in the field every day proactively approaching our potential prospective businesses and selling the fantastic opportunity we have to offer.
- Managing your sales pipeline.
- Ensuring you complete all admin tasks every week diligently.
- Ensuring KPI’s and Targets are not only met but surpassed.
What you’ll have:
- Minimum of 1 year’s field sales experience.
- Be fluent in Urdu.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Highly driven and money-motivated individual.
- IT literate.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to develop ideas independently.
- Self-starter who can manage own workload with the ability to research and identify sales opportunities.
What we offer:
· Starting basic of £23,000 rising to £25,000 after a successful 3-month probation period.
Year 1 OTE – £40,600 (uncapped commission) this is if you hit target, most do a lot more!
· Regular basic salary review in-line with performance.
. Opportunities to progress within the business for committed and top performers.
· Competitive pension scheme.
· Life Assurance (4 x basic annual salary).
· Critical Illness Cover (75% of basic annual salary).
· Income Protection (3 x basic annual salary).
· 30 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
· Free on-site parking.
· Monthly Team Social Events.
· Thorough induction with Full Training and on-going support to succeed in your role.
· Opportunity to develop your career and progress.
· Work Hard Play Hard Culture.
In addition to fully comprehensive training, we will provide all the support you need to excel, including industry leading back-office support.
We work hard to provide a great working environment, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and staff wellbeing.
For more information or to express your interest in this role please contact Jack Foster firstname.lastname@example.org