Suits Me Limited
Knutsford WA16 8RB
Basic £Up to £70,000 per year, depending upon experience; OTE £100,000 per year (uncapped)
Job Type: full-time, permanent
About Suits Me
Suits Me is an ethical and cutting edge fintech business based in a rural setting near Knutsford, Cheshire. We are an award-winning financial services business, offering an alternative to traditional banking, with financial inclusion and equality of opportunity sitting at the heart of what we do.
Suits Me offers its services both B2B and B2C in the UK and is currently working towards European expansion.
For our account holders, we offer an alternative to traditional bank accounts, with a contactless Mastercard, a wide range of features and cashback rewards. For businesses, Suits Me offers a payment solution providing the UK’s only specialised client portal allowing employers to open accounts for their employees and candidates within minutes.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. However, this is not an ordinary sales opportunity and we are not looking for an ordinary Sales Director. Suits Me offers a payment solution to employers, enabling them to pay the wages of workers who might struggle to get a traditional bank account. Our solution is also an e-money account for the card holders. We work with recruitment businesses, farms, charities, NHS Trusts and in any sector where there is a need for state-of-the-art payment cards. Therefore, Suits Me’s new Sales Director must be as happy talking to farmers as they are to hospitals, and must be able to explain the benefits that our accounts offer to recruitment businesses as well as to charities.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop and deliver key growth B2B sales strategies.
- Build relationships, understanding our customers’ business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Manage, motivate and recruit a small sales team, all demonstrating the same can-do values.
- Have strong people skills, enabling them to influence and win the confidence of decision makers from wide range of sectors.
Requirements and skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a Sales Director or Sales and Marketing Director.
- A demonstrable track record of sales into a broad range of sectors and to a wide range of buyers
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- A track record of selling on quality and service, rather than just price.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.