(last updated 06/10/2020)
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on a web-enabled device, for example; desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet etc. when using a website. Cookies are an essential part of many websites including the Suits Me website.
- Cookies do not store any private and / or confidential information about you personally
- Cookies are not harmful to you or your web-enabled device
- Cookies don’t give us access to your computer
- Our cookies don’t store your sensitive banking details and information
Cookies can be used to display custom advertisements to you when browsing the world wide web-based on your previous search history.
- To distinguish users from one another
- To provide the best possible customer experience when browsing our website
- To allow us to improve our website for you
- To provide information to you
- To display relevant ads to you
- To improve our website performance
Suits Me Cookies
Turning Off Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, should you choose, you can turn cookies off and delete stored cookies for websites that you visit. How to do this depends on the browser you are using. The best place to start is by visiting your browsers settings and look there for cookie data. Or, visit the help section within your browser. Please note: blocking and/or deleting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of a website.
Please note: if you choose to turn your cookies off, you may still Suits Me ads around the world wide web, however, they will be more general and not based on you and your previous cookie information.