Here at Suits Me, we work hard to remove the accessibility barriers that a person can face when using our website, and the products and services we offer. Removing the barriers to modern banking and promoting financial inclusion (where everyone deserves the right access financial products regardless of background, personal circumstances, or financial position) is at the heart of what we do and know that this can only be achieved by making sure that Suits Me can work for everyone – and we mean everyone.
As a digital prepaid debit card provider, understanding and adapting to the varying needs of our customers is an essential part of our mission. Being an online-only banking provider who gives the option to manage finances on your smartphone or online (rather than in a branch), we’re continuously developing our products to help reduce the barriers faced by our account holders and those who struggle with digital banking.
We’ve done this in a number of ways:
- From ensuring we have a detailed blog that offers advice and guidance when on personal finance and banking with us.
- Ensuring we carry the same tone of voice across all our communications,
- Making sure that our customer care team speak multiple languages to our account holders can get the answers they need, in a language they best understand.
- Providing easy to read text, which is also available in a larger print if required.
- The ability to nominate a third-party you trust to manage your banking needs if you’re struggling or need extra support.
- Working with our teams across all different departments keep accessibility at the heart of any business decision to ensure we’re not unknowingly discriminating against our account holder’s needs.
- A highly trained customer care team is available to help you tackle any money worries – no matter how big or small. You can reach them during opening hours on 03330 151 858.
Improving Suits Me Through Your Feedback
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Suits Me. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website. You can contact us by:
- Phone: 03330 151 858
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: The Old Shippon, Moseley Hall Farm, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA168RB.
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 business days.