How to cancel a Standing Order
Suits Me Online Banking
The below instructions are for when using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
You can access your online banking account using your mobile phone, however, if you prefer to bank using your mobile, we recommend using our free mobile banking app as it’s quicker and easier.
Please make sure you have set up access to your online banking app prior to following the below steps.
Please note, if using your mobile phone to access your online banking, the below steps and imagery will be slightly different.
- Log in to your online banking here: Suits Me Online Banking
- You’ll be requested to enter a proportion of your passcode to validate your identity, enter this and click ‘Confirm’ to log in
- Click ‘Payments’ from the top menu (as pictured below)
4. Scroll down on the screen and click ‘View Standing Orders’
5. Select the standing order that you want to cancel from the standing order list
6. Check the details are correct and it is the correct standing order and account details, once you are sure click ‘Cancel Standing Order’
7. Click ‘Confirm’ to confirm
8. The standing order should now be showing as Cancelled in your standing order list.
Suits Me Mobile Banking App
The below instructions are for when using the Suits Me mobile banking app.
- Login to your Suits Me mobile banking app from your phone
- Select ‘Payments’ at the bottom of the app home screen
- Select ‘View Standing Orders’ from the menu
- Select the standing order that you want to cancel from the standing order list
- Check the details are correct and it is the correct standing order and account details, once you are sure click ‘Cancel Standing Order’
- Click ‘Confirm’ to confirm
- The standing order should now be showing as Cancelled in your standing order list.
Struggling to cancel a standing order that’s currently set up in your Suits Me account using either your online banking account or the mobile banking app? Contact our multilingual customer care team who will be happy to help and assist you in cancelling your standing order.
Phone: 03330 151 858