How to Cancel a Standing Order
Suits Me Online Banking
The below instructions are for when using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet. You can access your online banking account using your mobile phone, however, if you prefer to bank using your mobile, we recommend using our free mobile banking app as it's quicker and easier.
Please make sure you have set up access to your online banking app prior to following the below steps.
Please note, if using your mobile phone to access your online banking, the below steps and imagery will be slightly different.
- Log in to your online banking here: Suits Me Online Banking
- You'll be requested to enter the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your mobile phone that is linked to your online banking account. Enter the 8 digit number and click 'Proceed'
- Click 'MY ACCOUNT' from the top menu (as pictured below)
4. Look to the left hand side of the screen (scroll down if needed) and click on 'Standing Orders' as highlighted below.
5. If you are going to use / think you are going to use a specific standing order in the future but want to pause it for a bit, click 'Deactivate' (as highlighted below). This will stop any future payments of this standing order from leaving your account until you 'Reactivate' it again. To 'Reactive' a standing order is easy, simply click 'Reactive' which will appear in the place of 'Deactivate'.
5. If you want to completely cancel and remove a standing order, click 'DELETE' as highlighted below.
6. Check the details within the Standing Order is of the correct Standing Order that you wish to delete. Click 'DELETE'
7. Click 'CONFIRM DELETE' to confirm.
8. You have now completely deleted that specific Standing Order.
Suits Me Mobile Banking App
The below instructions are for when using the Suits Me mobile banking app.
- Login to your Suits Me mobile banking app from your phone
- Click the navigation menu positioned top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines)
- Select 'STANDING ORDERS' from the top menu
If you are going to use/think you are going to use a specific standing order in the future but want to pause it for a bit, using the 'Deactivate' option is better as you can then easily Reactivate the Standing Order again at any time without having to set it up again.
4. a. To Deactivate a Standing Order, select the Standing Order and select 'Deactivate' and then 'OK'
4. b. If you want to completely cancel and remove a Standing Order, select the Standing Order and select 'Delete' and the 'OK'
Struggling to cancel a standing order that's currently set up in your Suits Me account using either your online banking account or the mobile banking app? Contact our multilingual customer care team who will be happy to help and assist you in cancelling your standing order.