PayPal is an online payment platform which stores your debit card details between purchases so they’re ready to use next time you want to shop online. With its own security systems in place, PayPal can keep your card details safe and secure whilst speeding up online payments.
You can use PayPal to make purchases from your Suits Me account after entering your card details.
Once you’ve linked your card you can pay via your PayPal account whenever you see the option at an online checkout.
Setting up Your PayPal Account and Linking your Card
If you haven’t got one, you need to set up a new PayPal account. You can do this by going to the PayPal website or by selecting the PayPal option when at an online checkout, this will give you the chance to make a new account. They require your email address and a new password to open an account for you.
How to Link your Suits Me Card, to Your PayPal Account
To link your card, follow the below steps:
Step 1. Visit PayPal.com
Step 2. Log in/open your PayPal account
Step 3. Click the Wallet button at the top of the page
Step 4. Click on ‘Link a credit or debit card’, then click on ‘debit card’
Step 5. Enter the following:
- The long card number on the front
- The expiry date
- The CSV number (3-digit number on the back)
- Your billing address (this is the one you have registered with Suits Me)
Unsure where to find the above details? View our debit card features and functions information page for more information.
Step 5. Click ‘link card’
How Secure is PayPal?
Paying through PayPal is not a security risk, it can actually add more protection to your online purchases. Your card data is encrypted on their in-house servers which means even the company you’re buying from never sees your card details. If it’s the first time you’re buying from a particular company, it could be wise to use PayPal just in case.
PayPal’s got your back too if you place an order and don’t receive your order or the item, product or service doesn’t match the description, you can log in to your PayPal account and request a refund. If you send an item back you can request a shipping fee refund too.
There’s a handful of reasons why your card might be denied:
- A debit card can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time. If you’re trying to link your Suits Me card to a second PayPal account you need to remove it from the previous account.
- The billing address is the address you’ve registered with us, not your postal address if that’s different. If your address has changed since you first opened a Suits Me account, call us or log in to your online banking account to update your details.
- Your name must exactly match the one on your card, this includes titles, middle names and initials.
If you still don’t know what the issue is, please check out PayPal’s FAQ section.